Friday

Weddings and Baby's Breath 2.0

I recently jumped on the Pinterest bus {thanks to Courtenay!} and one of my first boards turned out to be a winter wedding inspiration. Which then took the jump to this:


 I was just having a conversation with Courtenay about using baby's breath in centerpieces. I am totally in love with this. I feel like it's a fluffy cloud that I want to curl up on. While I was going with a winter theme the more I searched the more versatile it became. BTW - I totally posted about using baby's breath in 2008.  Hello ahead of the curve. hehe.

Vintage:


Modern-ish:
Romantic:
{There's something so right about baby's breath and candle light.}
Whimsical:

Ceremony:


Bouquets:

{This is still my favorite}

But please, let's not go here:

Just like carnations, I think baby's breath is one of those flowers that you should use in large quantities, on their own. Let's keep it in the twenty-first century, k?

{{And if you jump to my pinterest board be patient, I'm just getting started!}}
Pin It!"

No comments:

CONTACT US
Loading...

Search This Blog